PRICE: $ 275
Includes access to a private shaded area, wrist bands for 12 kids, with which they can do a lot of the activities/attractions in the patch, as listed below. The party area is reserved for two-hour slots: 10:00 am to 12:00 pm, 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm, or 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm. However, customers can arrive half an hour earlier and leave half an hour later to get things set up beforehand, and to pack up at the end.
The activities availed by this package are:
2) ten minutes in the brand new Pumpkin Bounce house (or longer if there is no waiting line);
3) A visit to the petting zoo (feed is sold separately – $ 1 per cup);
4) A small face painting design, like cheek art;
6) one carnival style game or a kiddie ride;
7) A mini pumpkin to take home for each of the 12 paying kids (the size of an orange);
8) kiddie-sized straw maze (no charge);
9) small playground area with tricycles, scooters and a variety of toys. (no charge);
TO MAKE A RESERVATION:
Please call us at 323-325-6314 (ask for Sabrina) or email us to reserve the day and time. We will hold the reservation for 5 days until we receive confirmation of your payment. Payments can be made using your credit or debit card through our PayPal account and our email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, a deposit could be made directly into our bank account (J. P. Morgan Chase) checking account # 3133230297 in the name of Shawn’s Pumpkin Patch. Reservations will only be refunded if cancelled at least a month before the party date. In the unlikely event of very heavy rain, we will refund your money.
– There is no limit to the number of people you can invite, however, the party area will accommodate only about 20 people sitting down. The bales of straw can be sat upon too.
– You can invite as many adult guests as you want, but if you have more than 12 kids, you will need to buy additional wrist bands for them. The additional wrist bands cost $ 23 each. You can also buy individual tokens at $ 3 each for any of the activities in the package. If you need additional wrist bands or tokens, they need to be paid for upon retrieval, not after the party. We take all types of cards , but NO CHECKS.
– The guests from the parties will have to wait for their turn in line along with the other kids. If the parents want to accompany their kids on some of the rides they will have to purchase tokens, unless the child is under 2 years old, in which case one parent can go along with the child free of charge.